Jason A. Dunn
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University (Virginia Tech)
- Graduated with Bachelor of Science in 2000
- Double Major: Political Science and Environmental Policy and Planning
- Tulane University Law School, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Graduated with Juris Doctor in 2004
- Portsmouth Bar Association-2005-present
- Virginia Beach Bar Association-2008-present
- I'Anson-Hoffman Inn of Court-2008-2010
- Virginia State Bar-2004
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia-2008
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Virginia-2011
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit-2012
Collection of Delinquent Real Estate Taxes
Appointment as Special Commissioner Collections starting at 6 months delinquent Judicial Sales
Been the unfortunate victim of a vehicle accident? Give us a call. We have free consultations to assess your case.
Are you or your business owed money? Are the unpaid accounts receivables hurting your bottom line? Give us a call. We've collected for individuals, companies and even cities! We've got the experience to collect and even garnish for you.
Military Personnel Defense
Did you know a speeding ticket on base is a federal offense? The state courts do not have jurisdiction, so you'll need an attorney admitted to the federal court. Luckily, I have been admitted since 2008.
Having a dispute over property, business or money? Don't try to settle it yourself. We can help you understand your rights and walk you through litigation step by step. Call us today for a consultation.
We've handled everything from minor offenses, assault cases, protective orders, and even murder charges. We don't judge, we only defend. We even facilitate bond motions to get you out and back to work.
Everyone's in a hurry these days, traffic tickets are all too common. If you get caught in the hustle and bustle , call us. We can handle speeding, reckless, DUI, DWI, suspended license, and more. Let us get you back behind the wheel.
The phrase "Federal Court" can make anyone run for the hills. Whether you are a recipient of a target letter, a witness or have been indicted, you need representation. You need an attorney admitted to the United States District Court to represent you. I was admitted in 2008.